Thursday, November 01, 2012

Zergling Prototype Costume

Created a zergling costume for this Halloween! It took me 3 months working off and on, a ton of craft foam and hot glue, and some chain mail links.
I learned a lot from my mistakes this first time around, now to apply that to a new version for next year's Blizzcon! I'm guessing it'll go a lot quicker now that I more or less know what I'm doing.

Coming up in the next few months, a how to guide to make your very own zergling outfit!
This thing is fully detachable from whatever clothes you want to wear underneath it and made of simple, cheap, materials.
The most important part I imagine will be creating the paper stencils for all the plates, spikes, and zergy bits!

For now, enjoy the slightly janky version =P

Zergling working hard =D






No comments: